Hydrate & Moisturize
Act as a humectant that draws moisture from the atmosphere to hydrate and soften the skin. The intensely hydrating formula can be used morning and night to promote a smoother, healthier-looking appearance
Protect & Heal
with Butylene Glycol
Similar to glycerin but it contains extra moisturizing properties that helps to protect and maintain a healthy skin barrier and prevents water loss. It is also very effective at breaking down hard-to-dissolve active ingredients, as a result, helps the skin to appear plump and healthy
with Sodium Hyaluronate
A derivative of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) that provides greater hydrating effect due to its low molecular weight. It acts as a sponge, helping the skin to hold on water and instantly plump fine lines and reduce the appearance of wrinkles leaving the skin to look glowy from inside out
Regenerate Skin Cell
Contains antioxidant properties which act as water-binding agents. It help to boosts collagen production and have skin-restorative ability to reduce the appearance of aged skin, premature wrinkles and fine lines on skin
Aqua, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol.
Literally obsessed with Onsen Spring Water. I’ve been using it for a while now and it’s by far my favorite skincare product as it actually had replace my moisturizer, toner and anti-aging cream! Well, I am so glad that I gave it a try! These products are for keeps!
Within 7 days, I saw a difference and my skin was well moisturized and glowing. I was a bit skeptical about using it, being that it's a new product. Well, I am so glad that I gave it a try! I really love the Onsen Spring Water.
I have dry thirsty skin, and I never thought that any other product could compete with my favorite one, but I can tell you now that the Onsen Spring Water provides long lasting moisture to my skin! My skin is smooth now and even glow! I've received so many compliments since I've been using the products!
- Day: Spray 3-4 pumps directly onto cleansed skin with your eyes and lip closed then spread the essence throughout the face. Gently pad the essence into skin with fingers to maximize absorption.
- Night: Spray essence onto cotton pad and gently wipe over cleansed skin. Gently pad the essence into skin with fingers to maximize absorption.
* Applying with cotton pad can help to remove remaining impurities on skin. eg: dust, makeup, sun screen, etc.
- Use daily, day and night for better result.
• For external use only • Avoid contact with eyes • Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin • Use with care for easily irritated skin, test on small areas is recommended • Discontinue usage if signs of irritation occurs • Store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight
1. How many times should I apply per day?
- For best results, apply at least 2 times a day. Once in the morning on cleansed skin and once at night on cleansed skin (before moisturizer). You could also spray on skin throughout the day (on top of makeup) to keep skin hydrated especially for people who work in air conditioned environments.
2. How to apply?
- It is very simple to apply, spray 3-4 pumps directly on to cleansed skin with your eyes and lip closed, then gently pad essence into skin for better absorption.
3. How much is the shipping?
- All orders are on FREE SHIPPING, for limited time only.
4. How to purchase?
- Firstly, click on ADD TO CART, you will be directed to the shopping cart page, check your order then click on CHECKOUT, you will need to fill in your information and click CONTINUE SHIPPING, it will lead you to the payment page where you can choose your preferred PAYMENT METHOD (credit / debit card & online banking), once payment is done, you will receive a confirmation email and you’re all set!
Add to cart -> Checkout -> Fill in Info -> Continue Shipping -> Choose Payment Method -> Order Complete
5. Is the product cruelty free?
- Yes! Our products are Cruelty Free !
6. Does the product contain paraben?
- No, our products does not contain paraben and our products are approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
7. Is there mercury in the product?
- No, mercury is a harmful ingredient to be used in skincare, and we strongly oppose having mercury in any of our products!
8. Can I buy it at any retail shop?
- Currently subbeauty.com is the only authorized online seller. If you have met any problem placing your order online, click the button below to contact us, we will be happy to assist you. 😁